1. change location; move, travel, or proceed;"How fast does your new car go?""We travelled from Rome to Naples by bus""The policemen went from door to door looking for the suspect""The soldiers moved towards the city in an attempt to take it before night fell"
2. undertake a journey or trip
3. make a trip for pleasure
4. travel upon or across;"travel the oceans"
5. undergo transportation as in a vehicle;"We travelled North on Rte. 508"
6. travel from place to place, as for the purpose of finding work, preaching, or acting as a judge