1. a set of data arranged in rows and columns;"see table 1"
2. a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs;"it was a sturdy table"
3. a piece of furniture with tableware for a meal laid out on it;"I reserved a table at my favorite restaurant"
4. flat tableland with steep edges;"the tribe was relatively safe on the mesa but they had to descend into the valley for water"
5. a company of people assembled at a table for a meal or game;"he entertained the whole table with his witty remarks"
6. food or meals in general;"she sets a fine table""room and board"