酒店英语情景对话—为客人订出租车

出自:情景对话  发布于:2020年01月31日

你总会碰到各种各样的外国客人,有些客人虽然说英文,却有很重的口音,有时候真的很难听懂。继上次意大利口音版之后,这次小编特地请来了法国朋友来录音,希望能够对你的听力有大大大大大的帮助!

J: Good morning, how can I help you, sir?

早上好,先生。能为您效劳吗?

S: Good morning. Can you get me a taxi?

早上好。你能够为我安排一辆的士吗?

J: Where do you want to go sir?

先生,您要去哪里呢?

S: I want to go to the Forbidden City.

我打算去紫禁城。

J: one way or round trip?

单程还是往返程呢?

S: One way. Could you tell the driver to make a detour to the Bank of China?

I need to change some money there.

单程的。你可以告诉一下司机,让他迂回去一下中国银行好吗?我要去那里兑换些钱。

J: Yes, I will tell him.

好的,我会告诉他的。

S: By the way, how do you figure out the carfare?

顺便问一下,你们的车费是怎么计算的呢?

J: According to the kilometer, the first five kilometers is 15RMB, and 2 RMB for every extra kilometer.

是按照公里数来计费的,起步价5公里人民币15元,超过后每公里收人民币2元。

S: Oh,I see. Thank you. How long do I have to wait?

好的,我清楚了。我要在这里等多久呢?

J: The taxi will be here right away.

的士立刻就会到达的。

S: Excellent, thanks a lot for your help.

太好了,谢谢你的帮助。

J: You are very welcome, sir. Have a nice day.

不客气,先生。祝您有愉快的一天。

热门情景对话
最新情景对话